With the upcoming warm, sunny skies approaching quickly, comes the continuous rainy, dreary weather. Here are just a few tips to continue to be safe while driving in the rain.
- Slow down, leave room!
- Don’t be in such a hurry! Arrive alive, not on time.
- Stay calm! Panicking will only make it worse, stay calm and in control.
- Turn on your lights!
- To increase your vision AND to help others spot you.
- Avoid Cruise Control!
- Cruise control is great in during dry weather, but using it during rainy weather can increase the chance of losing control.
- Be cautious!
- Remember, defensive driving is the best driving. Don’t only count on others’ driving skills.
F & S Collision